The Intermec CK61.
Intermec’s CK61 mobile computer provides everything required by the most demanding environments; a rugged design, all-day battery capacity, next generation processor technologies, and non-volatile storage combine to provide years of reliable service. The Intermec CK61 does it all.
Rugged, Tested Design
The CK61 utilizes a magnesium top cover and tough rubber bumpers at each corner to achieve extremely rugged environmental specifications. To ensure years of trouble-free service, the case is sealed against water and dust to IP64 standards and can withstand repeated 6’ drops.
Choice of Operating System
The CK61 is available with either Microsoft® Windows CE 5.0 or Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 software for Pocket PC. Microsoft Windows CE provides significant flexibility to those customers who wish to control the user experience; Microsoft Windows Mobile offers a standard platform which can easily be applied across the enterprise. Both operating systems are supported by advanced software development tools as well as Intermec’s Developer Library, providing easy integration of unique hardware capabilities into custom applications.
Features & Benefits
- Rugged design offers years of reliable service
- Choice of Windows® CE 5.0 or Windows Mobile® 5.0 operating system
- Optional 128MB RAM, 64MB RAM standard
- 128MB of non-volatile storage protects valuable data
- QVGA display with touch screen enables both text-based and graphical interface applications
- Choice of advanced, integrated Intermec imaging technologies
- Cisco® Compatible 802.11a/b/g radio with choices of industry standard wireless security protocols
Intermec CK61 Specs
- Transflective TFT with LED backlight; 3.8" (97 mm) QVGA Color with touch panel
- Operating Temp: -4° F to +122° F (-20° C to +50° C)
- Storage Temp: -4°F to +158°F (-20°C to +70°C)
- Environmental Protection: IP64 compliant.
- Drop Survival: Multiple 1.8 m (6 ft.) drops to steel or concrete
- Humidity: 5 to 95%, non-condensing
- Electrostatic Discharge: ±8kV Contact Discharge; ±15kV Air Discharge
- 32-key with large numeric keys or 58-key with full alphanumeric keys; both with LED backlighting
- Memory and Storage
- RAM Memory: 64 or 128 MB
- Persistent Memory : 64 MB Flash ROM and 128 MB persistent store, total 192MB
- Memory/Storage Extension: SDIO card slot, user accessible
- Intel® Xscale PXA27x, 520 MHz
- Operating System
- Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 or Microsoft
- Windows Mobile 5.0 Software for Pocket PC
- Physical Characteristics
- Length: 222 mm (8.75 in.)
- Width: 90 mm (3.55 in.)
- Height: 55 mm (2.08 in.)
- Weight: 704 grams (24.8 oz.)
- Battery Type/Supply: Removable, rechargeable Lithium-Ion; 7.2V, 2400 mAh (17.3 Watthours)
- Battery Life: Application dependent
- Recharging Time: 4 hours or less
Download Intermec CK61 Data Sheet